This vegan guide is to help beginners and busy vegans save time, money, and eat more healthily.
It’s a practical tool to help you understand how vegan eating works, what vegan foods to buy, and how not to be hungry all the time.
If you where brought up as a meat eater, or if you are a busy vegan eating an unhealthy vegan diet, this guide will help you with simple tips on how to eat a healthier plant-based diet.
What this vegan guide is:
- a helpful tool to get you up to speed with eating vegan, whether you are vegan or simply looking to eat more vegetables this is for you
- filled with simple tips to learn how to make vegan meals that nutritious and satisfying
- a simple intro to vegan protein, calcium, and other nutrients you might be worrying about when you eat vegan
- easy to read and to the point 😎
What this vegan guide isn’t:
- a persuasion book about veganism, we want to help, not preach 🦍
- a vegan recipe book; there are no recipes in the guide, but there will a recipe book!
- explaining environmental effects (but yes, eating vegan food is good for the environment!)
- talking about animal exploitation; yes we care about animals, no we won’t go into grim details of how they are treated.
Download it here:
Spread the voice 💚
(Click the Save button to Pin 👇)
Sharing is caring 💚
(Click the Save button to Pin 👆)